Friday, August 14, 2009

6 months post surgery = baby making

Other than of course to become a better, healthier, sexier me ..... my biggest problem is PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) so it is extremely hard for us to fall pregnant.
Hubby and I have been married over 18 months and are really eager to start a family, but first I need to lose a massive amount of weight.
Hopefully by losing 40-50kg, my ovaries might get their shit together and start maturing eggs.

Fingers crossed and send me baby dust!! I need all the help I can get.

Anyway on my first appointment with my surgeon last November, I was told that I needed to wait 6 months after surgery to start TTC (trying to conceive) so come the 2nd of Augsut 09 - it was BD Day (Baby Dancing day) lol ... go us ..... think my body needs more time, but doesn't hurt trying hey???


2 comments:

  1. just found your blog... congrats on hitting this milestone! good luck baby-making - trying is the best part! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the baby making, I can totally understand as this was one of the main reasons that I got the band - I am an endo girl and have done 5 failed cycles of IVF - am still hoping for my baby - good luck on the journey to your baby!!

    ReplyDelete